Strategies and Duties
We commit to:
- providing free medical consultation services to Koreans without OHIP or other health insurances to prevent emergency medical situations and costly medical fees.
- providing relevant and accurate legal information booklets for community members.
- connecting clients facing legal issues with Korean-speaking lawyers to help find a solution.
- onnecting clients to psychotherapeutic counseling services in Korean to help prevent, diagnose and treat issues related to mental health.
- cooperating with senior service organizations to provide different assistance and support programs for seniors.
- supporting to provide meal services for people in need, with the help of other churches and organizations.
- providing free acupuncture for the elderly and people in need.
- renting out Love Toronto’s office space, either for free or for a minimal price, to those organizations that need a one-time venue or a frequently used office space.